Dear Rooftop Community,
Lilli, one of our beloved Art Coordinators, had to leave her position over the summer. This position needs to be filled and I believe that we have a lot of talent with in our own community. The position has a focus on the clay program of art, in addition working with the art committee. It is a paid position through a PTA stipend.
We will be conducting interviews the second week of September. If you are interested please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please call Diana Marshall at 522-6757.
- Understanding of classroom management strategies and techniques
- Ability to go into varying age levels of classrooms and teach clay projects
- Possess a good working relationship with staff, students, and parent community
- Knowledge of the Kiln
- Technical knowledge of clay and the firing process
- Ability to manage clay materials
- Awareness of the cost of clay projects and the ability to stay with in a designated budget.
- Ability to organize multiple projects at the same time.