Support the Annual Fund Today!
Did you know?
- The PTA pays for TEN Rooftop employees in part or full
- Outdoor education scholarships are funded by the PTA so all 6th and 8th kids can participate
- Almost every student computer at Rooftop was purchased by the PTA as well as all of the document cameras, projectors and printers
- PTA funds an extra librarian so both campuses have a dedicated librarian
- 8th grade class size reduction in core subjects is funded by the PTA
- PTA funds support and enhance our students’ participation in field trips to events such as Academy of Sciences, Exploratorium, African American Shakespeare company, and many others.
- PTA funds school supplies, teacher stipends for the class rooms and much more
We need your support to keep these programs alive.
A HUGE thank you to everyone that donated during #GivingTuesday, we raised $5000! As an extra incentive, anyone that donates by Dec. 17 will be entered automatically to win an iPad. The drawing will be held at the PTA meeting on Dec. 18. Now is the time to give!
We’re asking you to help us by giving an amount to our annual fund that is manageable for you, to support programs that touch the lives of every child at Rooftop. We are asking for 100% participation from all families to support our $250,000 annual PTA budget.
How to give:
Check payable to the Rooftop PTA (memo: Annual Fund) and mailed to the school or returned to the office
Credit card donation made via PayPal at http://rooftopk8.org/fundraising/donate/ (note that 3% of your total donation goes to PayPal).
Cash placed in an envelope with your name and contact info so that we can thank you for your donation and drop in the PTA lock box in the office
First Friday Coffee– We’ll have a table at each month’s First Friday Coffee. You can turn in our Rooftop Run pledges or donate to the annual fund at the same time!