Thank you again for all of your generosity; without your support we would not be able to support all the wonderful programs and people that make Rooftop the amazing place it is. We asked some of our families why they give to Rooftop, and this is what they said:
- “We give to Rooftop to express our gratitude and support for the wonderful gift of education and community that our children and family have received.” Parents of Kinder and 2nd Grader
- “I give to Rooftop because it feels good. I know it will benefit not only my own children but also the whole community. The results are tangible and visible.” Parent of 5th grader
- “We are honored our kids get to go to such a wonderful public school. We give so Rooftop can continue to support our wonderful programs and teachers.” Parents of 3rd grader and 6th grader.
Please remember if you give (any amount) to the annual fund by Dec. 17 you will be automatically entered to win an iPad. Winner will be announced at the PTA meeting on Dec. 18. You do not need to be present to win.
How to give?
- Donate Online: Credit card donation, whether one time or recurring, may be made here.
- Pay by check: Fill out the Rooftop Donation Form or put “annual fund” in memo and mail your check to the school, or put in the PTA lock box at either campus.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. All donations are 100% tax deductible.