Where can you eat garlic fries while enjoying a world class opera performance? Where else but at the Opera at the Ballpark, this Sunday afternoon, September 25, 2pm at AT&T Park.
San Francisco Opera and the San Francisco Giants invite you for a matinee performance of Puccini’s Turandot, simulcast live from the War Memorial Opera House. Experience this dazzling opera on AT&T Park’s state-of-the-art high definition scoreboard…it’s even brighter during the day!
Family activities, including face painting, art projects, singing, storytelling, and appearances by Giants mascot Lou Seal will be offered before and during the simulcast, beginning when the gates open and continuing through the second intermission of the performance.
Thanks to Rooftop’s Community Arts Partnership with the SF Opera, Rooftop families are invited to enjoy access to special reserved Friends and Family seating at the park’s Club Level.
You must register in advance for seats by…
- Visit the Opera at the Ballpark website (direct link http://sfopera.com/simulcast)
- Select the number of attendees (up to 4)
- Enter offer code TURAFAF
- Click the REGISTER button
- Once you’ve completed the registration process, print out the barcoded confirmation page – this will be your entry pass!
Remember, bring the confirmation page with you come to the park. Other notes:
- Please arrive early for best seating; doors open at noon.
- Enter the park through the FIELD CLUB ENTRANCE to the left of the Willie Mays Gate.
- Exchange your confirmation printout for a wristband. Wristbands will allow you access to Friends and Family seating sections on the CLUB LEVEL.
- Friends & Family seats will be held until 1:30pm, at which time they will be released for public use.