- Run Packet
- Run Volunteering
- Notes for Kinder & New Families
- Order your Rooftop Run T-Shirts Online!
Renee Suttner-Vale | email@example.com
When is the Rooftop Run?
- Pledge Sheet
- Sponsor checks and cash
- Potluck dish (your class rep will tell you what is needed)
- Picnic blanket, folding chairs, sunscreen, camera etc.
What if I can’t make it to the Run?
Although you will be missed, your family can still participate by getting sponsors and turning in donations before the Run.
Can anyone else attend?
All family, friends and relatives are welcome to come and to run. Except the family dog. This is a people-only event.
- All tables for food and picnic blankets and chairs will be on the grassy triangle, just outside the northwest entrance to the stadium.
- Registration tables will also be set up right near this entrance and everyone will register upon entering the Stadium.
- The Run begins at 12 noon and ends promptly at 1pm.
- After the event, everyone then exits to receive their certificates and enjoy the picnic on the grassy triangle right outside!
- The staff at Kezar will be leaving the stadium open for us to use the restrooms; this way we do not have to worry about port a potties. However, no one can play or picnic in the Stadium proper after the Run.
- Burnett’s outdoor picnic benches and landscape trees and bushes in the play yard
- Garden upgrades, including new benches in the amphitheater, a new retaining wall and a much needed water system