Thank you to all who have already collected their pledges! We are currently at 83% of our goal (around $10k to go) and hoping to get the remaining 17% in this week!
Share your student’s page or make a donation on the home page of https://rooftop.walkstarter.org or check/cash donations can be dropped in the PTA box in the office at either campus.
Questions? Contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org