The School Quality Improvement Index (SQII) is a system that classifies our school performance on two levels: academic and social/emotional. The Family Survey is calculated into our social/emotional culture and climate rating. We need your participation to help improve the school and gather data about your experience at Rooftop! Read below for details.
The Culture & Climate Survey family survey is part of our school’s School Quality Improvement Index and is one way we are measuring the Culture and Climate of our school.
- The family Culture-Climate survey is one important way to help us understand how families feel about our school and their child’s learning, and how our school can improve.
- It is very important that we get as many of our families to respond as possible so that we have data that truly represents the whole school and not just a few people. Everyone’s voice is important!
- There are no right or wrong answers to any of these question. We just want to know everyone’s honest opinion.
- The survey is available online and is translated into Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Tagalog, and Arabic. Here is the link for our school-specific survey: http://bit.ly/2kn7yfg?
- We are asking families to fill out the surveys from the February 13th through May 14