Mark your calendars for Wednesday, May 17th – ArtsEd4All@Rooftop is partnering with @PatxisPizza and 10% of all orders will benefit the student projects at The Studio at Mayeda! All day long, all sales registered in Patxi’s Noe Valley restaurant, including dine-in take-out and delivery orders, plus catering and gift certificates will be applied towards our fundraising total.
Support the community projects established by our 7th & 8th students by enjoying a pizza or two!
- We’re raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on the health of our oceans. On this day, Patxi’s servers will not automatically serve plastic straws with drinks, because #straws-suck. DYK 500 million straws are used in the US every day. That would fill over 127 school buses each day, or more than 46,400 school buses every year!
- Funds raised will benefit this year’s student-initiated projects
- e.g.: The 8th graders would like to put three more garden planters on the Mayeda rooftop – an estimated $200 for 3 planters, soil and plants.
- It’s time to celebrate a great school year (see #thestudioatmayeda on Instagram)!
- If you are interested in contributing a pizza to The Studio at Mayeda’s student celebration, please email Andi at email@example.com.