As you shop and prepare for gift giving this holiday season, please consider the following ways to creatively spend your hard earn cash while supporting your favorite school – Rooftop! For details and information about these programs, visit our website at rooftopk8.org/fundraising.
- Purchase a handsome and sturdy canvas tote bag ($20) to benefit Outdoor Ed Program. Great as a gift or carry all while running errands about town! To place an order contact Serina Lopez or Sabra Chambles via the PTA mailbox at either campus offices.
- Shop, support and patronize local businesses that have donated to Rooftop’s Auction. Visit www.shoplocalsf.org for a list of local businesses.
- Are you a Target Red Card member? Update your membership profile and select Rooftop as one of your school beneficiary. Last year, we received nearly $400 just from 20 families who registered.
- Attention online shoppers! Log on to the school’s website, look for and click on the Amazon.com logo which is a direct link to the online shopping page. Between 2-6% of your purchase price goes directly Rooftop!
- e-Scrip – When signing up for e-Scrip, why not register your most frequently used credit card along with your Safeway and Vons loyalty card(s)? There are many participating department stores, local businesses and dining outlets that you most likely frequent that automatically award e-scrip credits to our school when you used that registered credit card.
- Gift cards are on sale now. Great as stocking stuffer, a last minute or stand alone gift. Better yet, purchase gift cards and then use it same as cash to make your holiday purchases at your store of choice. For a list of available gift cards, to purchase online and contact info, visit the school’s website under “shopping.”