It’s Spring Semester Week 5! February is a shorter month with just 28 days and the two school holidays coming up. This will go fast! Have a great week!
- Thank you very much to all of you who came to the NERT Training Session 1 last night. See you on Tuesday, February 12th, same time, same place.
- The Burnett campus will be visited by Angus, the fire dog, at 1:15 p.m. on Tuesday, February 12th. Come and join us if you would like to see, be entertained and learn from this Rooftop friend’s presentation.
- Thank you very much to all those who came to our monthly Burnett First Friday Coffee. Informal gatherings as such are always a great opportunity to network and learn more about our school community. On this note, a number of Mayeda parents and I are inviting you to come to the first Parent Coffee at Mayeda Campus at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, February 8th. We hope to see you then.
- The School Site Council thanks all those who came to our engaging and productive community meeting on Wednesday, January 29th. Notes generated from the said meeting will be posted on our website this week.
- Thanks to all who have turned in your donations for the upcoming Rooftop Auction. A special shout out to our parent volunteers who came and manned our donation center last Saturday. We anticipate the Auction to be another great event for our school community.
- We welcome Tony Ballart, our newest staff member providing campus security / supervision support at the Mayeda campus.
- The next two weekends are long weekends. Please note that there is no school on Monday, February 11th, Lunar New Year holiday and February 18th, President’s Day. Gung Hei fat Choi!