When: Sunday, October 23, 2016 11am – 2pm (RAIN OR SHINE)
Where: SOTA High School Track
What: The Rooftop Run is a long-standing tradition where the community gathers and raises important funds for our children. It is styled as a walk-a-thon where friends, relatives and co-workers sponsor our students as they jog around a quarter-mile track.
1:00-2:00: Students have their laps recorded and receive their certificates, music and picnic!
Our Fundraising Goal: The donations you make in support of your proud runners will directly benefit Rooftop students this school year and in the years to come. If every student raises $150 we will raise a combined total of over $60,000.
- Donate Now – Online Pledges!
- FAQ on Online Pledge System
- Pledge Sheet
- Email Request Template (Word)
- Notes for New Families
Run Coordinators Mary Cain & Chris Bettinger | firstname.lastname@example.org
What should I bring to the Run?
- Pledge Sheet (if you didn’t pledge online)
- Sponsor checks and cash
- Potluck dish (your class rep will tell you what is needed)
- Picnic blanket, folding chairs, sunscreen, camera etc.