Check these off to make sure you have completed (and/or received) them.
- Emergency Card – You will receive this important form at the Orientation if you haven’t already filled it out when you registered for school
- Kindergarten Survey – Complete and return at the Orientation
- NameTag – Complete telephone numbers and bus information. Your child will be required to wear a tag each day for first couple of weeks. Please make sure that Welcome table has this information on first day of school
- First Day Instructions (Pick Up/Drop Off Instructions, What to Send to School) – Keep for your own use
- Kindergarten Handbook (This will be sent per email and paper copies will be available upon request at the Orientation). If you do not come to the Orientation, make sure you ask your teacher for this very helpful Handbook
- Directory Waiver – Complete and return at the Orientation