While Cyndy handles the particulars of the Graduation Ceremony, it is the 8th grade parent corps who organizes and leads most of the activities around graduations activities and end-of-the-year planning. While there is much to do, this process should also be fun. There are tasks to be taken on, both big and small, so if you are interested in getting more involved, please try to come to either/both of these parent planning meetings:
- LEADERSHIP MEETING — February 12, 6:30-8:00, Costa Home (Jolie)
If you think you want to take the lead on something (there are one person and team projects), this is the meeting for you!
- ALL PARENT MEETING — February 25, 6:30-8:00 (Mayeda) – This will be a meeting for all parents to find out more details about planning, events specifics, graduation ceremony, etc.
Class of 2015 Graduation – SAVE THE DATES:
It is hard to believe, but our nine years at Rooftop is quickly coming to a close. And while a few months off, to help with your graduation planning, here are the dates to save.
- Friday Evening, May 22 – Dance Party
- Tuesday All Day, May 26 – Class Outing
- Wednesday Morning, May 27 – Breakfast and Rehearsal
- Thursday Evening, May 28 – Graduation Festivities
More details to emerge. Contact Bruce Reyes-Chow if you have questions.