Do you have a special skill, talent or passion? Do you want to work on something rewarding which produces immediate and tangible results? Is it your wish to help provide a school environment where your child thrives? Can you spare a few minutes or an hour or two?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, chances are there’s an Auction job that will be a good fit for you. Please consider the list below and contact Verna Liza Caba | 415.729.4581 | email@example.com if you are interested!
- Cashier Lead – Are you detailed oriented? Work with Check Out Manager to help assemble and train a group of cashier volunteers who will check invoices for accuracy, collect payments and record transactions after the Auction during check-out.
- Graphic Designers – Help update Auction forms, design catalog cover and save the date postcards, format advertisement section of the catalog, and assist with drafting the catalog for printing. InDesign software access and proficiency helpful.
- Merchandise Receiving Lead – Are you available during school hours? Preview items to be auctioned before anyone else! Work with a team to supervise and ensure the efficient processing of donated merchandise by cataloging, labeling and packing donations.
- Food Committee Lead – Sit down, buffet or food truck? Facilitate group discussions with Rooftop Foodies to finalize menu selections, follow up with food and wine vendors, inventory and shop for kitchen supplies and direct solicitation efforts for food donations.
- Marketing Manager – What’s the gimmick and how do we tap into those resources? Develop marketing campaign, solicit corporate sponsorship and sell advertising space for our new Auction website and for the Auction catalog.