What an amazing turnout on Saturday and what a party! The energy in the room was contagious and we are truly touched by the generosity clearly evident every time someone raised their paddle or wrote down their bidder number in support of Rooftop. It was inspiring to see the community band together to ensure our children have a top notch education. If you didn’t see the email about our results, the preliminary revenue so far is a humbling $242,000!
This was truly a community effort – and what a community we have! We are honored to be a part of it.
Mini-Auction Closes Tonight @9pm
- Did you have too much fun at the event to sign up for parties? Or were you unable to come? No worries, just go the Rooftop Online Mini Auction, where slots to many of the Count Me In Parties are still available or items that came in late or were unsold.
- Be quick, as it will close Wednesday March 15 at 9:00pm!
Auction Item Pick Up!
- Pick up is Thursday, March 16- Tuesday, March 21 at the Burnett MPR from 7:50am-8:10am
- Make sure you have paid for your items, before picking them up!
- Have your receipt available (on your phone) when you pick up your items
- After these dates, please contact the auction team to make arrangements at email@example.com
- There are no Gift Certificates to be picked up. You will be contacted by the hosts, who will receive their guest lists next week.
- Contact the teacher to coordinate. (Teachers will receive the list of guests for signup Faculty Fun events)